HR technology landscape has changed drastically over the last decade or so. Now more and more businesses are empowering their HR department with the latest technology to enhance efficiency, security, and convenience.
However, there are still organizations that prefer manual activities over the usage of technology for some reasons. If you are among those, go through the stats given below to understand the importance of HR technology-
- Organizations that employ latest HR systems enjoy money-saving of 22% per employee. (Bersin by Deloitte)
- Almost 50% of HR managers want to change their existing HR system with a cloud-based HR software. (Information Service Group)
- It is expected that by 2017,more than 50% of the total spending on HR technology will be on cloud-based software. (Gartner)
- 6 out of 10 companies plan to increase their spending on the latest HR technology in the upcoming one year or so. (Deloitte)
And here’s the reasoning behind these stats-
- Latest HR systems are necessary to rule out the possibilities of errors that management through spreadsheets, e-mails, and paperwork includes. Manual HR management has caused severe damages to organizations just because it’s prone to errors.
- Latest HR technology significantly enhances the productivity of your human resources staffby saving their valuable time. By reducing time spent on administrative tasks, it empowers your HR department to use that extra time on activities that are vital for the growth of your.
- Some organizationsignore the benefits of upgraded HR software systems considering them extra expense because they fail to calculate the great ROI these systems can offer. Yes, these systems can save you lots of money by reducing the need of complex manual work that requires extra time and manpower.