True HR is more than just a Software Product Startup. True HR is the team that is dedicated to making software products that make businesses succeed. We are committed to growth, innovation, and finding better product solutions to solve complex business problems.
We are looking for people who are ready to grow with us and do not mind having a lot of fun in the process.
We encourage our team to be creative and come up with new ideas. We at True HR do what we love and that’s how we create truly wonderful software products.
Current Job Openings
Software Development Intern
Are you a college student looking for an internship in the software industry? True HR is the place for you! Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, True HR is a small and friendly start up that is beta testing HR Automation software products that will challenge the industry leaders. True HR is also working on a pipeline of software products in various fields that aims to providing automation to small & medium enterprises.
What would the interns do?
The interns would coordinate with a cross-functional team of BAs, Software Developers, Testers, Product & Business Teams based both on-shore in CA as well as off-shore in India. The Interns are expected to help in product development right from the idea / concept stage to final release, monitoring & maintenance support. The interns would be expected to have know-how of the following:
- Objective C
- Currently enrolled in the final year of a 4 year bachelor’s program or in a master’s program
- Legal right to work in the United States (CPT, OPT, EAD, H1B)
- Significant coursework in Computer Science (major not required)
- Top-notch computer programming skills, knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Top grades or a track record of success or past work experience (intern ships are valued as well)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to interact with over 350+ start up product companies at the Plug & Play Tech Sunnyvale Center
- Cafeteria & Dinning Area
- Free Coffee / Tea
- Free Parking
- Free Cal train Shuttle
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, however full-time opportunities as also available to those who qualify based on work-authorization.
The Interns would be expected to work 20 / 40 hrs a week from the Sunnyvale office Monday through Friday in between 9:00 AM to 5 PM. The Interns might need to attend remote skype scrum calls during the evening hours of 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM.